Arizona Federal Mobile Banking: App is just okay. I like the fingerprint sign in feature. The last couple months when I reboot my phone (I do this every day to start fresh) this app loads itself and immediately also self crashes. “Arizona Federal has crashed, do you want to leave feedback?” What?? I didn’t even try to open it, I merely rebooted the phone. I leave feedback all the time advising them of this problem and as of yet, no fix. Why does it self load upon reboot with no action from me anyway? It shouldn’t load until I want to use it.
Arizona Federal Mobile Banking
- Category: Finance
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod, Android touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- Release Date: 2012-05-22
Seller Arizona Federal Credit Union
Compatibility Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages English, Traditional Chinese
Age Rating Rated 4+
Copyright © 2016
Read Also : Wells Fargo Mobile App
Download our new Arizona Federal Mobile Banking app to quickly and securely:
This app works 10 times better then I ever expected. Little trouble trying to do a check deposit twice but that was the operator (me) not the app. Very easy to complete and monitor account while seeing in real time every account to balance or try new benefits!
- Become a member by clicking on the “Become a Member” link from the “More” menu
- Deposit a check
- Use “Money Management” to keep track of your spending and create budgets on ALL your accounts including other institutions
- Check your account balances
- View and search your transaction history and cleared check images
- Transfer funds between accounts immediately or schedule in the future
- Pay your bills
- Send money to your friends and family
- View, activate, and map Purchase Rewards offers
- Find ATM and branch locations near you
If you aren’t already an Online user, you must first register for online banking at.
You May Also Read